“Life is like an ICE CREAM
enjoy it before it melts?”
To cool you down in this hot summer. Make easy homemade oreo ice cream without machine. This ice cream recipe is eggless and you need only 3 ingredients and few minutes of work to make this delicious ice cream.
- Oreo cookies
- Sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Heavy cream, cold (2 cups)
STEP 1:- Roughly crush oreo cookies.
STEP 2:- Place cold heavy icecream in a large bowl.
STEP 3:- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed until incorporated, add crushed cookies and fold.
Step 4:- Transfer into a container, top with 3-4 extra crushed cookies.
Step 5:- Freez for least 6 hours.
STEP 6:- Once set, serve immediately.
Enjoy and share with all your oreo and ice cream loving friends.
OREO COLD COFFEE
Cold coffee, on
a hot day, can
Cool cold coffee in this hot summer season with Oreo biscuits at home. This coffee is super chocolaty, frothy, creamy and is best for hot summers. Try out this refreshing drink in summers.
(1) Milk – 1 glass
(2) Oreo biscuits – 3-4 pcs
(3) Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tsp
(4) Milk creamer – 1 tsp
(5) Cocoa powder
(6) Ice cubes
(7) Sugar – 1 tsp
- In a blender jar, add the ingredients and blend together to get cool, creamy and frothy coffee.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- Serve chilled.
OREO CHOCOLATE TART
“Life is uncertain. Eat
Easy to make No bake Chocolate tart using our favorite Oreo Biscuits. No bake Oreo Tart takes no more than 15 min to prepare. This No bake dessert is a perfect Christmas recipe or for any special occasion. Oreo Tart is yummy, chocolaty, creamy dessert for all chocolate lovers.
For Tart Base:
Butter (Salted or unsalted) – 80 gms
Milk – 1-2 tsp
For Filling :
White Choco Chips for garnishing
- Crush Oreo biscuits in a blender jar and mix melted butter in it. Mix it well until it looks like wet sand. Add 1-2 tsp milk, if required to slightly bind the mixture together.
- Transfer the mixture in greased tart pan and press it down gently on the tart base. Press the mixture towards the sides with help of fingers and then remove the extra edges with help of a knife. Keep the tart pan in refrigerator for 15 -20 min until set.
- For filling – Melt dark chocolate compound along with cream in a pan on a medium flame, to prepare chocolate ganache. The mixture will thicken up gradually. Cool it down a bit and then add roughly broken Oreo cookies in the chocolate cream mixture.
- Pour this mixture in the tart pan on top of crushed Oreo mixture and spread it gently. Sprinkle few white chocolate chips for garnishing. Keep the tart pan in fridge for another 1-2 hours till it sets completely.
- Once set, cut out slices of chocolate tart and serve it.